Special offers for staff of diplomatic missions (embassies / consulates) as well employees of EU institutions (ECB, ESA, EIOPA, etc.) and other intergovernmental organizations
Finding somewhere to live and buying a car are often the top two priorities for diplomatic and embassy staff when they begin their posting. As a maker of luxury cars, Volvo realized the potential of this high-end niche market already in 1956, and the long running Diplomat Sales scheme was launched.
The unique benefits of our program include:
- cars for private or official use
- variety of global specifications: Europe (EU, UK, IRL), North America (USA, CA), Asia, Africa, Latin America, etc.
- tailor-made Volvo or that meets the local specification necessary for your destination (world-wide)
- set factory prices with amazing savings – no battle with local salesmen
- dedicated English- and German-speaking staff – at your side before, during and after the order process
- assistance with registration, tax, insurance and other formalities in Germany
- Swedish export registration (where required)
- trade-in support for your existing vehicle
- international warranties
- complimentary Home Shipment Program from Europe to North America (U.S. / Canadian specs cars)
- flexible delivery options:
- one of our locations in Germany: Hanau (near Frankfurt), Heidelberg, Mannheim or Karlsruhe
- VIP Factory Delivery Experience in Gothenburg, Sweden – the home of Volvo
- direct shipment to many places in Europe and North America (stateside delivery) as well as ports throughout the world
We are privileged to serve personnel at:
- diplomatic missions (embassies / consulates), trade missions or foreign aid missions
- institutions and agencies of the European Union, e.g.
- European Central Bank (ECB)
- European Insurance and Occupational Pensions Authority (EIOPA)
- European Space Agency (ESA), EUMETSAT, ESO
- European Molecular Biology Laboratory (EMBL)
- European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA)
- European Patent Office (EPO)
- European Investment Bank (EIB)
- European Parliament (EP)
- European Commission (EC)
- European Council & Council of the European Union
- Court of Justice of the European Union (CJEU)
- United Nations and its agencies (main org, UNESCO, UNHCR, ITU, WCO, IMF, WFP, WHO, World Bank, UNCCD, UNFCCC, etc.)
- other intergovernmental organizations such as NATO, OSCE, OECD, ICC, etc.
Check out our current promotions and save on top of the regular diplomat discount!